FOR TODAY January 19, 2009

Outside my window
I see lights in my neighbors' windows and I wonder if they live happy lives in their homes

I am thinking
about what needs done tomorrow

I am thankful for
my children who look angelic in their rosy cheeked sleep

From the kitchen
the meals of the day are done

I am wearing
jammies

I am creating
a home full of love and warmth

I am going
to bed soon

I am reading
my daily Bible

My current audiobook is
Honeymoon by James Patterson

I am hoping
to go to England in March

I am hearing
Alton Brown on TV

Around the house
things are mostly in order and all is well

One of my favorite things
hot fudge cake with a scoop of good ice cream

A few plans for the rest of the week
getting together with my sweet friend Kristin and her little ones

Here is a picture thought I am sharing


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love...