Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be UFC fighters

Carson and his best friend since third grade Tim were having a pretend UFC fight and Carson broke Tim's jaw. Tim ended up in the ER and had to have surgery.

Yes, you heard me right.

To say we feel horrible would be the understatement of the century.

Carson is making reparations.

He has hardly left Tim's side including spending two nights in a chair at the hospital and bringing him cream of pureed potato soup which poor Tim has to suck up in a syringe and squirt into the back of his throat to avoid the wires holding his jaw in place.

Maybe now Carson will listen when we tell him to stop practicing his moves on everyone in the house. No one is safe including me. He almost choked me out once trying to prove to me how easy it is to choke someone out.

The friendship seems to be weathering the strain o.k.

Pray for Tim.

Don't let your kids watch UFC fights.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer!! I feel so bad for both of them. But boys will be boys, won't they? Hang in there. Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG hope they are both ok! I'm sure they will look back and laugh at this some day.

    By the way you crack me up with your blog design, I love seeing the new ones everytime I look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch!!!!!!!!

    Hope he recovers soon,

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete

share some love...