I love the word ENOUGH

I've gotta tell you right from the get-go that the seed for this post came from someone else's blog.

BUT, what I keep turning over in my mind is that what I have RIGHT NOW right this second is (drumroll, please) enough.

My natural inclination when I'm sadlonelyfrustrated is to
want MORE (kids, dogs, food, stuff). After the thrill of the MORE is gone and the sadlonelyfrustrated comes back, well - you guessed it - the urge for MORE comes back too.

Frankly, I'm sick of it. Here is my new mantra:


I have enough
I HAVE enough
I have ENOUGH

"My grace is ENOUGH for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Cor. 12:9

2 comments:

  1. Amen, girl! Enough is enough, after all. I'm with 'ya! Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, "WOW! BEAUTIFULLY SAID!!!!"
    Kayla Brazzel

    ReplyDelete

share some love...